Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

I have property in Geneva,Florida which I rented out,my renter and I have a month by month contract. He hasn't paid rent in three months. I'm afraid that the house is going into foreclosure. I'm disable and can't afford lawyer fees,but I'm not sure what to do to get him out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!


Asked on 10/27/10, 9:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carmen Demapan Blind Ear Law Group, PA.

You need to start by doing a Three Day Notice to Vacate. After that, you should commence eviction proceedings.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/10, 5:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida