Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

I am looking for a lawyer to contest my denile for residency at USF. Any suggestions?

Asked on 10/15/09, 12:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

I doubt that you need one to contest the denial. Residency is easily proven.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/09, 8:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida