Legal Question in Elder Law in Florida

My Dad is 99 years old and might have to go into a nursing home in the future. He has a little saving account and wants me to have it. I understand that there is a service contract that we can do between my father and myself so the nursing home will not get it. If so what is it called so I can contact an attorney.

Asked on 4/28/14, 12:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Pippen Law Office of Joseph Pippen & Associates

It is called a personal services contract.

It involves several calculations concerning life expetancy,rate per hour and hours

spent concerning your dad.

You will need an attorney to assist.

The age of 99 will make it very difficult.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/14, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Florida