Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

child custody without divorce

i want to file for full custody of my son. i need to know what papers i need to have and where i get them. i would like to do it myself, without a lawyer.please tell me where i can get those proper papers.

Asked on 4/16/05, 9:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Re: child custody without divorce

At your County Circuit Court House, Self Help Office. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/05, 2:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida