Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Is it considered contempt if my child's father isn't following a part of our mediation agreement?

Asked on 12/07/11, 11:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gregory Buckley Gregory T. Buckley, Attorney at Law

Has the mediation agreement been filed with the Court or made a part of an Order? If so, and if he continues to not comply with it, you have the right to file a Motion for Contempt and Enforcement. It is up to the Court to find him in contempt.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/11, 12:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida