Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Husband just left and took all funds in our joint account and is getting paid with auto deposits in a few days. He is a disabled vetran and gets ss, va pension, and civil check. Married for 21/2 years, I quit work to care for him at home,would I be entitled to any spousal support immediatly, and or after a divorce. We live in Florida.

Asked on 12/07/11, 4:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You should be.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/11, 5:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida