Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

How to get custody of a sibling if the father who has custody agrees without going through the process of getting a lawyer and what not

Asked on 4/07/20, 8:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Duvalsaint Philip A. Duvalsaint, PLLC

You would need to get a court order and will probably need the assistance of a lawyer. You could try to do it yourself, but I do not recommend that. Some attorneys are not that expensive.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/20, 9:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida