Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My ex-husband and I can not agree on whether to send our children to public or private school. They are currently in public and the private school would be no cost to either of us do to a scholarship. Can I move the children to private school without his permission? Located in Florida.

Asked on 1/31/14, 9:21 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

You made a child together, you're going to have to cooperate and figure this out together. You can't move your child without his agreement.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/14, 9:47 am
Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

If you have Shared Parental responsibility, in the Final Judgment, the answer is no. You need to file a Motion and the Judge will decide.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/14, 12:36 pm
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You cannot just change schools, if you and the ex cannot agree then you have to have the court decide. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659

Read more
Answered on 2/02/14, 9:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida