Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

How do you file to have a father's parental rights terminated? He is currently incarcerated until 2015 and has not had a relationship with our 2 children.

Asked on 8/12/13, 4:25 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

File a petition to terminate parental rights. For sure you need a lawyer to do this.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 2:01 am
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Via a court order.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 3:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida