Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Under fl statute 61.13002

I have followed all rules. If my ex says she is not going to abide by it staying it against best interests of child with no proof, and she doesn't motion through the courts, is she under contempt of the fl statute?

In our divorce decree, it states it will be interpreted by the laws and statues of the state of florida.

Asked on 7/27/15, 10:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

If she is not following the order she is subject to contempt of court.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/15, 2:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida