Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

There is no guardianship granted between me and my kids mother. Well I went to take my kids home and they informed me there other household wasn't a home anymore but sleeping in a car while they deliver papers. Now I want the best for my kids do I have a legal right to tell my kids mother no I will keep them even though usually they go home by now?

Asked on 8/06/19, 11:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

Whatever legal documents exist as to custody/time sharing will control. Recommend you see a local attorney immediately and have any paperwork reviewed. If no documents exist then you have no rights to the children, if you keep the children without Mom's consent you could be charged with Kidnapping. See a local Family Law attorney ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/19, 6:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida