Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My husband is retired and receiving pensions which included survivor benefits to me. If we divorce, will I forfeit those benefits

Asked on 3/29/18, 11:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

There is no "yes/no" answer. It depends on he wording of the Plan. Have your attorney contact the Plan Administrator or call them yourself. Normally the Husband's Human Resource office has the contact information.

Read more
Answered on 3/29/18, 12:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida