Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I have been married for 32 yrs, separated for over 25 yrs, with no contact during that time. She wants a divorce and she wants alimony. I do not believe that she deserves it. what should do? Thanks, [email protected].

Asked on 11/02/21, 12:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

I agree with you.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/21, 2:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida