Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

What are my rights as a single mom in Florida in regards to my children being left alone with his girlfriend?

Asked on 3/21/24, 7:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

depends if you have an order from the court. If no order, you could stop it but the police if called will say you need an order and they won't get involved and this only makes the other party ugly. I suggest you either contact legal aid or hire an attorney and get visition established along with a proper amount for child support.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/24, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida