Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Visitation agreement says one thing, but the court order says different, which one should we go by?

Asked on 11/13/11, 8:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

The court order. If it is in error, you must have the judge correct it.

Read more
Answered on 11/20/11, 10:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida