Legal Question in Health Care Law in Florida

My step daughter is trying to remove my sick wife from our house against my will what rights do i have legally as a spouse to stop her.

Asked on 12/06/17, 9:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Anyone would really need more facts to respond . . . . and perhaps your sick wife needs some medical attention so that she gets better.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/17, 6:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Florida