Legal Question in Health Care Law in Florida

Can you sue if a docter drops you and he messed a surgury up

Asked on 7/03/12, 1:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.

Of course you can sue the doctor for drops you causing damages. You may also be able to sue for medical malpractice if the doctor messed up the surgery. But you will need a medical malpractice attorney for these things and should be prepared to show how the doctor breached the duty to follow medically acceptable practices. You need to request all the medical records for an attorney to review.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/12, 11:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Florida