Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

I've been arrested for two misdemeanors and every time I get out of the county and enter again immigration officers question me for leaving the U.S. How can I get clearance from USCIS?

Asked on 12/27/16, 8:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul V. Suppicich Maney, Gordon, Zeller, P.A.

1) Do not commit any more crimes; another conviction could make you inadmissible and barred from entry. and 2) Apply for U.S. citizenship as soon as you are eligible.

Once a U.S. citizen, you should be good to travel in and out of the country freely.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/16, 7:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida