Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

If My case Form I-485 got denied because I wasnt here for one year in the moment of applying (27th March) what should I do? Can I file a motion I-290B to reopen the decision or Its better to make a new application I-485 again? (Im not interested to pay double price and waste more time...)

Additional Info of my case:

My husband is Cuban and already has a permanent residence.

And before I put my application in, We went to infopass interview and they told Me that I dont need to wait one year as My husband already have been here over one year.

But still thats the decision that came:

"You failed to submit:

Evidence that you have been physically present in the United States for at least one year prior to the filling of the application." (In the moment of the decision 2nd december I had already been here for over a year)

Thank you in advance!

Asked on 12/18/14, 10:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Hello - please call me at (212) 968-8600 or toll-free at (800) 750-1828 to discuss your case and matters. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 12/22/14, 5:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida