Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

We have an employee that was denied an Employment Authorization Card. It's going through an appeal. Can we still employee this individual?

Asked on 9/24/19, 7:21 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me so I can activate the payment link on

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 9/24/19, 7:28 am
Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

No. Unless the employee has a valid EAD (or, sometimes, an EAD extension that is pending, if based on marriage to a U.S. citizen or other eligible category) or other USCIS authorized employment based nonimmigrant visa (or greencard), he is not authorized to work in the United States.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/19, 8:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida