Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

I have a GC was approved errorneously after divorce and while I am in H1B status. I-140 approval was very cricial to get 7th yr H1B extension but I-140 petition was rejected as I have GC. My GC will be revoked in next 20 days.. Shall I get the old I-140 petition (1 yr old) reopened ?

Asked on 8/03/09, 8:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

I don't think it would be possible at this time. You shall consult or hire a local lawyer in your city/State who will be able to advise you and represent you in Immigration Court removal hearings.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/09, 1:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida