Legal Question in Employment Law in Florida

I need advice with a SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT after the second EEO mediation. NAVY

Asked on 10/15/19, 6:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Contact an attorney. This is a place for questions.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/19, 8:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Florida