Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

help landlord gave me letter asking for me to voluntary vacate in 30 days this was after i had come to her regaurding her not fixing items in the apt and what was going to be done about a very health hazardous problem in my apartment. what do i do?

Asked on 10/16/19, 7:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

Depends on what your lease states. Just because she asks, she did not put it in writing. If you leave you are breaking the lease. Ask her to refund your deposit and put in writing that she is breaking the lease and that she will not file an eviction or damages against you.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/19, 8:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida