Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

I live in a duplex in property owners insurance company wants me to pay for the fire damage. do i have to?

Asked on 2/02/13, 9:38 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Do you have fire damage coverage? If so, then they should pay for it. If you dont, or there is an exclusion, you need to pay for it. I would suggest you contact an attorney with a copy of the policy and all communication with the insurance company.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/13, 6:11 am
Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

Are you renting? What caused the fire - need more info.

Read more
Answered on 2/04/13, 6:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida