Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

What can I sue for in small claims court as far as illegal eviction?

Asked on 5/23/20, 8:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Small claims is not an equity jurisdiction court. You would have to sue in Circuit Court. You need an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/20, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida