Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Florida


On behalf of my mother, I have the following question.

My mother was recently fitted/measured for a new set of dentures. Unfortunately, the dentures do not feel right or look right to her. The dentist said he could do nothing more, but would refund some money. Ultimately my mother is stuck with a set of dentures(product) she is not happy with and feels she was ripped off. ($1000.00) What legal recourse does she have? If any?

Asked on 3/24/04, 10:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Peter Gonzalez Sanchez-Medina, Gonzalez, Quesada, Lage, Crespo, Gomez & MachadoLLP

Re: Dentures

Based on the information provided, your mother should take the partial refund and go to another dentist. There is no medical malpractice claim here.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/04, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida