Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Florida

ok was hurt on workmen comp the doctor seen want more test inc company said no so he released me go back work full duty .so i did next day was down again they told go see same dr i was still under his care he refused see me 3 times my lawery tryed get me in still refused had go to medx walk in now im more messed up because he did nothing help me he refuse service hes a back specialist? anything i can do so he dont do this anyone else

Asked on 6/22/16, 12:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

This is a workers' compensation issue, not med mal. Talk to your lawyer about a one time change in physician. File a complaint with the appropriate agency against the doctor.

Read more
Answered on 6/23/16, 6:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida