Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

i was in accident about 3 yrs ago smi-truck hit me my truck is not the same, having a lot of problem with it i have uninsurce person on it can i still sue my insurcence company still

Asked on 9/28/09, 1:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Roemer Robert Roemer

It depends-what do you thing they did wrong to you? if you e-mail me this info I can try to answer your question.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/09, 3:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida