Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

if my attorney is has auto settlement money in escrow and I disagree with his services and proposed disbursements and terminate relations...What happens to the money in escrow? I'm in Florida

Asked on 6/07/19, 8:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Usually, the attorney will move the court to permit disbursement of his fees and costs and then interpleads the remaining money into the registry of the court and those claiming an interest (including yourself) then fight about who gets what. No a pretty picture when that happens.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/19, 9:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida