Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I was slightly injured in auto accident and missed 2 days of work.i didn’t have sick time.can I get reimbursed from the at fault drivers insurance company?how do I go about it?

Asked on 3/30/19, 12:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Your PIP would pay 60% of your lost wages. If you have no PIP you won’t get those losses on a case without permanent injury.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/19, 1:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida