Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

Any body in divorce case in married jointly house without other parti’s agreement let live his/ her son’s girlfriend?

Asked on 5/28/19, 10:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

either owner of the house has the right to permit someone to stay over.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/19, 12:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida