Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

How do I go after an LLC company that sold me a home with a busted water line underneath the home? I have proof that they knew about the problem and concealed it before they listed the house on the market. This company flips homes and have many complaints against them.

I am a single mother with two kids in college. I work two jobs and cannot afford an attorney. I have an estimate from a plumber for 10,000. to correct the problem. Please help.

Asked on 5/02/19, 5:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You really need an attorney. Did you have a contract with the LLC for the purchase? Did that contract provide for attorney's fees to the prevailing party in litigation? an attorney may have a separate claim for fees and will handle on a contingency basis. Seek help. you cannot handle this type of litigation on your own. btw, you should have done an inspection before closing. this would have saved you the current issues

Read more
Answered on 5/02/19, 5:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida