Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

My brother in laws father owned a house upon his death my brother has the deed In his father's name, they have different last names but no one will contest anything if I can't find a way to help him he will lose the house and I'm in Ssid

Asked on 10/09/20, 1:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Not sure i complete understand this. If the house is in the brother in law's father's name and that father passed away, a probate Estate must be filed to transfer the property to his heirs. Hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/20, 1:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida