Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

My mother owned a timeshare week in Pinellas County Florida. She has passed. How do I go about getting my sons' names changed to ownership?

Asked on 9/15/20, 2:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

He will have to contact the Timeshare company.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/20, 2:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida