Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I would like to give SPA to my brother in the Phil. to sell my lot, since I cannot travel at this time.Where do I get this documents? does it need to be prepared in the Phil? or I'll have it done in the US? Thanks.

Asked on 8/08/20, 6:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

The POA can be prepared anywhere as long as it meets buyers approval. You should use a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/09/20, 3:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida