Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

can I file a petition of determination of beneficiaries for my dads house without an attorney?

Asked on 3/22/21, 2:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

No. A probate of the estate requires an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/21, 3:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida