Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

How do you set aside or vacate a default final order relating to injunctive relief?

Asked on 8/03/09, 6:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Unless you have a good reason for the default and a meritouarous defense you won't

Read more
Answered on 8/03/09, 8:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida