Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

i sold a mobile home to a family member on good faith of payment ,now she refuses to pay after she resold it. How can i get my money

Asked on 5/17/20, 5:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

If you have any paperwork or written documentation you can sue for recovery IF this all occurred within the last 4 years under an oral agreement. Not sure what "on good faith of payment" means. You need to consult with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/17/20, 6:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida