Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Florida

My friend was involved with a guy from out of state that she met online several years ago. It did not work out and now she is involved with someone else. The out-of-state guy is harassing her and the new guy she's with. He is also threatening her to leave her current guy and date him otherwise he will post nude photos of her all over the internet. Is there anything that can be done to stop this guy from this kind of bullying? Basically, where should she start in order to stop this guy from bothering her?

Asked on 9/21/11, 6:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Behren Behren Law Firm

Maybe file a restraining order against him. Feel free to contact my office or website for more information.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/11, 2:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Florida