Legal Question in Tax Law in Florida

Can I claim my adult child who lives with me as a dependent if she receives SSI payments as her only income and pays half the rent

Asked on 3/28/19, 8:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.


Read more
Answered on 3/28/19, 10:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Florida