Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

can you file probate, if your love one die in march 2005 and now its 2012

Asked on 11/22/12, 7:31 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary


Read more
Answered on 11/22/12, 7:55 am
Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm

You can, and since so much time had passed you are probably eligible for a simpler summary administration.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/12, 10:39 am
Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

Yes you can but is there any real need to do so? Was there any real property , if not, then maybe not necessary. Call my office for an appointment if I can be of assistance.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/12, 3:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida