Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

Hello. I am currently incarcerated, but I have an assigned judgement of $400,000+ that needs to be executed. Can an attorney please contact me that would be willing to take the case? A friend of mine is posting this on law guru. If you reach out to her, she will give you my name/ID/address where you can reach me. Thanks!

Asked on 1/26/21, 10:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

I concentrate in collection matters throughout Florida and would be happy to discuss the matter further.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/21, 10:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida