Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I live with man for 12 yrs I am the executor of the will myself and daughter are in the will is there anything in florida law that could

superseded the will this is in florida

Asked on 12/08/12, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If assets were held " jointly with right of survivorship", they transfer without the will and are not part of the estate.

Read more
Answered on 12/08/12, 10:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida