Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

my mother passed and left a will to benefit her 3 child became the executor...this child wants to purchase my mother's home and because she does not have the funds she is holding up the process of distribution of all items left...can she do this legally

Asked on 11/30/12, 10:31 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

If everything to close the estate is ready, you can take the issue to the Judge to make it happen.

Read more
Answered on 11/30/12, 10:35 am
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

No, and you can force her to sell the home.

Read more
Answered on 11/30/12, 1:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida