Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

if my non husband of 40 years is in a coma, is there any way of getting power of attorney to pay his bills?

Asked on 5/29/22, 5:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

No way to get a power of attorney from someone in a coma. You would need to file a guardianship.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/22, 6:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida