Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I live in Florida and want to give my truck to my girl friend when I pass. Can I put her name on the title with mine to make this happen? My will leaves all my assets to my two children.

Asked on 3/14/22, 10:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

yes, you must indicate the ownership is " jointly" .

Read more
Answered on 3/14/22, 10:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida