Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

We had a trust created for my parents' home to avoid probate down the road. Long after signing, with witness and notary, we found a serious mistake in the document. The attorney wants to just replace the page with the error. Is this legal considering we signed with witnesses and notary present

Asked on 1/25/24, 11:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

No. An amendment must be executed just like the original.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/24, 11:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida