Legal Question in Disability Law in Georgia

my wife filed for divorce, we have two houses but one of them is a vacation rental that used to pay off our bills, now she wants to keep that house, keeping the business and also asking for alimony and child support. we have 2 children, the 10 years old girl is with her and the 15 years old boy with me. I have a very low invome. Can she get what she wants?

Asked on 7/09/11, 9:54 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

You need to re-post your question in the appropriate category. It is obviously not an ADA issue.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/11, 9:56 am
Paula McGill Attorney at Law

It is impossible to tell what she will get. However, if the above referenced assets are the entirety of the marital assets, it is unlikely the court will extinguish your ownership interest in everything. I strongly recommend that you retain an attorney to protect your interests.

Most importantly be mindful of the deadline for filing your answer to the complaint.

If you don't already have an attorney, I am available to discuss your options with you in my office in Duluth --- 3235 Satellite Blvd., Building 400, Suite 300, Duluth, GA (770)367-1234

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/10/11, 8:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Georgia