Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Georgia

can i file suit against a municipality before my criminal charges are disposed of?

Asked on 12/19/11, 3:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

You can sue anyone for anything. Whether you win, lose, or get sanctioned for a frivolous case is another question.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/11, 3:43 pm
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

You can sue for anything anytime you want. Of course if you sue attacking an arrest in a case that has no disposition, you will probably lose, be sanctioned for frivolous litigation, be made to pay the city's attorneys fees, look foolish, and possibly harm the criminal case.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/11, 6:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Georgia