Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Georgia

I am in debt for $1062,00 an it was turn in at magistrate court. But I called the office of Brock &Scott;. PLLC. I called and talked with one of the debt collector. I made Agreement to pay $145.00 a mouth and I told him that I mite have to change it if I see that I could not make that amount. I just draw Social Secunity. I did send in 2 payments at that time. I called back to talk with the person I had the agreement with but he was know longer in that office. I talked with a lady she had my case at that time and I told her that I could not pay know more then $50.00 dollars a mo. She said she would have to see if the office would agree with that amount that she would call me back or I could call her. So I never did hear from this lady so I called her never could get her left messages. I called again and their was this other lady checked my file and said they did not have agreement yet. Now I got a letter to pick up a civil action paper again at the Magistrate Court of Hall County so what should I do. I have called the lawyers office again and left message for someone to call me back to see what going on. I don't know what else to do. I have tryed and tryed paying on this bill and never could get in touch with anyone to make another arrangerment for this debt.

Asked on 6/22/17, 11:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Never ever talk with them by phone. That was a mistake before and is a bigger one now. See a lawyer. Otherwise you'll likely be in a garnishment very soon.

Read more
Answered on 6/23/17, 4:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Georgia